CHRISTMAS BAZAAR 2020
This year more than ever it is vital that we continue our tradition of a Christmas Bazaar here at the hospice.
Not only to raise much needed funds but to also raise spirits for everyone. After what has and continues to be a worrying and challenging year.
Safety will be our priority. With this in mind we are going to have our event over a period of a week from 16th November – 20th November between 9am – 11am.
The following safety measures will also be in place-:
- The event will be held in the conference room at the hospice
- A maximum of 3 visitors plus one volunteer will be allowed in that area at any one time.
- A mask must be worn at all times
- A sanitization station will be at the entrance.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to admission.
- We are asking anyone who has traveled abroad within 14 days of the event to please stay away.
Entrance is free, donations for items from only €1-€5 each. Come and join us there will be many inspiring gift ideas on show.
In addition our raffle prize is this wonderful Christmas Hamper. Tickets are just €1.00 each. Furthermore they are available now at our reception desk between 9am-12pm Monday to Friday.
Come and collect your tickets today!!!
Don’t forget to see more about our activities on our facebook page
And visit our webpage on https://www.archangel-michael-hospice.com/