Every year Archangel Michael Hospice needs to raise around €300,000.00 to continue to provide the expert palliative, end of life and respite care that the hospice has provided since it was opened in 2015
We are grateful to St Michael’s Hospice Charity and its many shop volunteers for the hundreds of thousands that they raise regularly from the shops and by fundraising. Also, our grateful thanks and appreciation goes to all the many people, organizations and businesses who give up their time and generously support the Hospice.
Here at the Hospice we also have many exciting fundraising events throughout the year that we know everyone loves to come and get involved in.
We are however now facing a funding crisis because of Corona Virus and the closing of our charity shops and cancellation of events.
We need your help!
Organize your own virtual fundraiser event.
With all of us currently in isolation and under strict movement regulations it is important that we keep connected with our family, friends and colleagues. With this in mind arrange your own virtual events and raise funds to support the Hospice.
Below are just a few ideas!!!
- Arrange a coffee morning with your friends and family through social media. Everyone who joins to have a cuppa and a chat makes a donation for the Hospice.
- Sponsored silence – great for all parents out there especially at this current time of isolation!!
- A swear box – every home should have one!!!
- Have a de-clutter throughout your home and put aside items that you can take to the charity shops once they re-open
- Quiz night – Remote quizzes have really taken off. Why don’t you arrange a time and ask everyone to join in the fun on line. Each entry to make a donation to the Hospice.
- Pub night – Can’t go to the pub?! You can have a relaxing beer at home while watching a movie. Why not donate the difference in cost to the Hospice!!
- Donate your birthday – As you are unable to go out to celebrate and your family or friends can’t come over to join you on your special day. Why not invite them to make a donation in your name.
You may have other exciting ideas of your own to raise funds for the Hospice and have some fun whilst we are all in isolation. Keep us updated on your fun events!
Please start your fundraiser today and help us to continue to provide these vital services.
How to make your donations to Archangel Michael Hospice -:
- Through the donate function on our website.
- Via Archangel Michael Hospice Bank Details as shown below-.
Thank you all for your donations – large or small – they are gratefully received.
We appreciate your kindness and generosity always and thank you for your continued support of Archangel Michael Hospice
Stay safe – Stay at Home.
Don’t forget to see more about our activities on our Facebook page
And visit our webpage on https://www.archangel-michael-hospice.com/